Disclaimer:  This website includes information about legal issues and legal developments.  Such materials are for informational purposes only and may not reflect the most current legal developments.  These materials are not intended, nor should they be taken, as legal advice on any particular set of facts or circumstances.  You should contact an attorney for advice on specific legal problems.  No attorney-client relationship is formed by your receiving this information.




8:30am - 5:00pm


8:30am - 3:00pm



127 S. Cool Spring Street

Fayetteville, NC  28301


Phone  /  910-433-2000

​Fax  /  910-433-9181



PO Drawer 1148

Fayetteville, NC  28302



Find us on

  • Wix Facebook page
  • Wix Google+ page
  • Yelp! App Icon

© 2019 by Armstrong & Barrington PLLC.  All rights reserved.


Clicking the "View My Charge" button below will take you to the website of our partner, ABCnc.com.


Once there, please enter your specific Referral Code and Case ID, which can be found on the letter you received from our office.


If you did not receive a letter from our office or no longer have your Referral Code and Case ID,

please contact us at (910) 433-2000 to discuss your case.